SELTERM Marine Grade Wire Lugs are made from 99.9% pure annealed tinned copper, providing a high degree of conductivity for maximum current flow. This particular variant is generally suitable for use with higher flex 4/0 or 0000 Gauge Battery Cable & 1/2" (M12) Stud.
- Manufacturer part no. : MD4012PXL
- Wire gauge: 4/0 AWG (0000 Gauge)
- Stud size: 1/2" (M12)
- Pad width: Regular
- Barrel orientation: Straight
- Material: Copper
- Terminal type: Ring Terminal
- Insulation material: Non-Insulated
- Industry Standard: UL (File # E254830), SAE
- Voltage rating (VDC): 600
- Temperature rating (ºC): 90
- Max current (A): 405
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH (SVHC): Not Contained Per - D(2021)4569 - DC (8 July 2021)
- COO (Country of Origin): India
Competitor Part Cross-reference
- Molex: 192210372
- Quick Cable: -
- ASK: -
- EMC: 40503-1
- FTZ: -
DISCLAIMER: Some cable manufacturers oversize the gauge of their cables (especially common with audio cables). We always encourage customers to review our product dimensions before making a purchase.
WARNING: These lugs are not conducive for use with any aluminum cables apart from CCA cables.
Get it sooner
Expedited shipping is available! Check for the options during checkout.
Contact us and we will respond within 24 hours to provide you an answer
Our returns policy
Customers can return unused products within 45 days of the order date. Customer pays for return shipping.
Refunds will be processed once the parts have been received & inspected.
Recommended for you